All About You

My Services to you include:

*  Initial obligation-free meeting

*  Unlimited emails, phone calls, text messages

*  Advice on symbolism and rituals for your ceremony

*  Preparation of a unique, individual wedding ceremony

*  Assistance with vows, poems and readings

*  Preparation and lodgement of your Notice of Intended Marriage

*  Completion of all legal requirements, and Registration of Marriage

*  Conducting your ceremony and solemnising your marriage

*  Use of portable amplifier and cordless microphone (if required)

*  Signing table and two chairs (if required)

*  Ceremonial feather pen

If you are from interstate or overseas, sometimes it’s not possible to meet you until the day before your wedding.  It is very easy for us to work together via email, phone or post.

I offer you my guarantee of professionalism, care and warmth, focusing on your needs to deliver your personal ceremony. After which you will receive a beautiful Marriage Certificate.

When we meet:

Let’s get to know each other and meet at my home, cafe or restaurant.  I want to hear all about your wedding plans and ideas.  I don’t do boring, I do love, light, and laughter to tears of joy while together we create a wonderful, unique, personalised wedding ceremony.

During our meeting we will fill out the Notice of Intended Marriage form (NOIM).  This must be done at least one month prior to your wedding ceremony date, or can be done up to eighteen months prior.  You will need to bring along the following documentation:

*  I will need to sight your original birth certificates, plus a copy for me to keep.

* If you are born in Australia and don’t have your birth certificate, this is easily obtained from the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages.

*  If born overseas you need to provide either your original birth certificate or a current overseas passport.

*  If your birth certificate is not written in English, this must be accompanied by a certified translation.

*  If you are an Australian citizen, but were born overseas, we cannot use your Australian passport. Only overseas passports and birth certificates are allowed.

*  If either of you are divorced you will need to bring a copy of your Divorce Order.

*  Change of name certificate, if applicable.

*  Both your driver’s licences.